We work together as a flexible and professional team. Our working arrangements support the demands of a contemporary workplace, with people working in our office locations and remotely with clients or at home. The balance between work and home life is important and our flexible working arrangements enable us to deliver top class services whilst recognising that a good work-life balance is key to maintaining performance.
Management Systems Lead Auditors: Sub-Contracted
ACM-CCAS is a leading UKAS-accredited certification body, we support thousands of clients based in the UK and Internationally. We work within them throughout their certification process through to them successfully obtaining their certification which will transform their business performance.
We are currently looking for talented auditors on a subcontract basis. Experience in third party management system auditing with a working experience in ISO 9001, 14001, (OHSAS)18001/ 45001, 27001 is essential.
You will hold an industry recognised lead auditor course certificate(s) and an up to date audit log. You will be able to provide evidence of any previous EA / industry sector code approval from other Certification Bodies you have worked with and IRQA or equivalent proof of registration.
You will have a good level of knowledge and experience in more than one management standard – inclusive of – ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, you will also need experience of auditing for a certification body.
- You will need to contact clients to arrange audits and liaise with the customer service team to maximise diary availability and meet chargeable targets
- You will be responsible for planning and undertaking audit activities in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Write timely and accurate reports and under-take client follow-up
- Delivery of assessment and certification services to meet customer requirements and accreditation standards
- Ensure that client Non Conformities assigned to follow-up are answered in a timely manner, and review and analyse client answers
- Provide, in a timely manner, answers to any requests arising during the technical review of files
- Assist in the development of new business through providing sales leads to the sales team
- Witnessing and shadowing as necessary to support the management of the ACM-CCAS competency framework
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of auditing “third party certification body audits” management systems, ideally a combination of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 27001
- Lead auditor in the relevant standards
- Excellent report writing skills, analytical and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated person displaying a good level of credibility and responsibility
- A good understanding of assessment and work experience within your chosen sector (for example Electronics and Mechanical Engineering)
- Current knowledge and skills in relevant industry sectors and auditing maintained through continual professional development
- For ISO/IEC 27001 auditing, at least four years full time practical workplace experience in information technology, of which at least two years are in a role or function relating to information security and professional education or training to an equivalent level of university education
- For ISO 45001, NEBOSH or similar e.g. British Safety Council (BSC) Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health, NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Health & Safety or Higher Health & Safety qualifications
Desirable Skills and Experience
- SSIP auditor qualification
- Clean driving licence( this role will include considerable travel across the country)
Desirable Skills and Experience for ISO 27001
- Experience with Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Experience in GDPR
At ACM-CCAS we are focused on providing a flexible working environment. We are looking for auditors who are looking to join a forward thinking team who strive for excellence. If this is you apply today firstname.lastname@example.org